Are you looking for some inspiring sunrise captions for Instagram? Or are you just after some beautiful sunrise quotes to fuel your wanderlust or to take you back to the lovely place of your last vacation? We’ve got you covered. We’ve compiled our favourite captions and quotes about the sunrise which makes us dream about the trips we took and about the adventures we will still take.
We love to wake up before sunrise to enjoy the early hours of the day and to watch the sunrise over the mountains or the ocean. It always feels like a new beginning, a fresh start to the day with a clear mind to finally start exploring the rest of the day. When we are travelling in Africa we tend to start the day very early. Going on a safari in Africa requires you to get up early to still see some wildlife activity before the heat of the sun sets in. Or when driving long distances in places like Namibia, seeing the sunrise over the red dunes of the Namib desert is just priceless and worth getting up early for.
55 Captions and quotes about the sunrise
Let these quotes on the sunrise fuel your wanderlust to go out and explore new horizons. Get up early while on holiday and snap some spectacular sunrise images. And even when at home, watch the sunrise in your own backyard, you’ll be amazed by how beautiful it is. So we hope to inspire you with this list to share your sunrise pictures with these beautiful sunrise quotes for Instagram.
Beautiful sunrise quotes
- “Everything starts with a sunrise, but it’s what we do before it sets that matters.” – K. McGraw
- “I love sunrises. They always signify something new and something beautiful. The darkness fading away.” – Michelle N. Onuorah
- “Just like the days, no two sunrises are ever the same.” – Jonathan P. Lamas
- “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” – George Washington Carver
- “Seduce me at sunrise, dance with me barefoot in the dew on the grass.” – Bodhi Smith
- “Everyone should experience a sunrise at least once a day.” – Phil Dunphy
- “I live in the shade created by the sunrise I am waiting for.” – Isabelle Razors
- “You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” – Galen Rowell
- “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” – Jo walton
- “The sky is that beautiful old parchment in which the sun and the moon keep their diary.” – Alfred Kreymborg
Meaningful sunrise quotes
- “Every sunset is also a sunrise; it all depends on where you stand.” – Karl Schmidt
- “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” – William Arthur Ward
- “The secret to a good morning is to watch the sunrise with an open heart.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Every sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someone’s day.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “I love that this morning’s sunrise is not defined by last night’s sunset.” – Steve Maraboli
- “The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again.” – Ram Charan
- “The sunrise, of course, doesn’t care if we watch it or not. It will keep on being beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it.” – Gena Amole
- “We need to be reminded sometimes that a sunrise lasts but a few minutes. But its beauty can burn in our hearts eternally.” – R.A. Salvatore
- “Climb up on some hill at sunrise. Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” – Robb Sagendorph
- “Sunrise looks spectacular in the nature; sunrise looks spectacular in the photos; sunrise looks spectacular in our dreams; sunrise looks spectacular in the paintings, because it really is spectacular.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “The darkness is at its deepest. Just before the sunrise.” – Voltaire
- “Don’t you feel you get value for your day if you’ve actually watched the sun rise?” – A.J. Vosse
- “I wanted everybody to see a sunrise and be knocked out by the miracle of it, the world being created every morning.” – Mordicai Gerstein
- “How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains.” – John Muir
- “Read a nice poem or watch the sunrise, both are the same thing.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “At sunrise, the blue sky paints herself with gold colors and joyfully dances to the music of a morning breeze.” – Debasish Mridha
- “As the sun rises on the top of the mountain, the valleys in the dark watch it enviously! The light first visits those who have raised their mind high! Those who are at the lowest gets the light last!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “If you are different and alone, it doesn’t mean you won’t see a moonlight; there is a sunrise for everyone and every day.” – Sampada Mohite
- “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Victor Hugo
- “Sunrise is the time to feel that you will be able to find out how to help somebody close to you who you think needs help even if he doesn’t think. At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.” – Norman Maclean, in a river runs through it and other stories
Short sunrise captions for instagram
- “Dance when the sun comes up.” – A.J. Posey
- “Every sunrise begins with new eyes.” – Richie Norton
- “Let the Morning Sky shade be your favourite colour” – Somya Kedia
- “Tomorrow the sun will rise on all your doubts.” – Marty Rubin
- “Let the beauty of sunrise keep your heart warm.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Sunrise is starting to feel like a guilt trip.” – Kris Kidd
- “Listen to the wind blow, watch the sunrise.” – Fleetwood Mac
- “Each day is born with a sunrise.” – Suzy Kassem
- “There is no one I would rather see the sunrise with than you.” -Renée Ahdieh
- “Every day a million miracles begin at sunrise.” – Eric Jerome Dickey
- “A night can never defeat the sunrise.” – Sumit Sharma
Inspirational sunrise quotes
- “Every sunrise is a new page of the book of your life, don’t let it stay blank.” – Jaume Puig Costa-Jussa
- “Every sunrise is a poem written on the earth with words of light, warmth, and love.” – Debasish Mridha
- “As I watched the sun began its daily routine, casting golden hue and illuminating cities, I wondered, what an exemplary way to start my daily routine.” – Val Uchendu
- “You fool, what better motivation are you looking for in the morning than the incredible motivation of the morning sunrise?” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way.” – Max Lucado
- “The morals rise at sunrise. When the light comes, we are already there.” – Alan Maiccon
- “Nature unfolds her treasure at the first ray of sunrise.” – Kishore Bansal
- “It was sunsets that taught me that beauty only lasts for a couple of moments, and it was sunrises that showed me that all it takes is patience to experience it all over again.” – A.J. Lawless
- “We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness.” – Sapna reddy
- “I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written.” – Juansen Dizon
- “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” B. Williams
- “Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day.” – Norton Juster
- “When I think about that sunrise that I woke up to that morning, I just feel like I got as close to nowhere as I could get, and found out that it was more of a place than anywhere I’ve been in a long time.” – Hank Green
- “Sunrise offered a very beautiful spectacle; the water was quite unruffled, but the motion communicated by the tides was so great that, although there was not a breath of air stirring, the sea heaved slowly with a grand and majestic motion.” – George Grey
What is your favourite quote about the sunrise? And you favourite sunrise caption for instagram?
You may also be inspired by the following quotes and posts:
Inspired by these sunrise quotes? Pin these to your pinterest boards.
Like what you see?
Then sign up for our newsletter! It has all the inside info and travel tips about our adventures around the world.
No spam, and we will not sell or give away your details. We will never stoop that low. Promise.
Thank you so much! Please check your email for final opt-in confirmation.